Gift Aid

Gift Aid


Do you pay tax? By ticking the Gift Aid box, your donation will be worth almost 25% more to us – at no extra cost to you. All you have to do is fill in the form below, and the tax office will give us 25p for every pound you donate.

If you donate goods to us, we can also claim Gift Aid on every pound raised from the sale of your items.

By filling in our simple form , you agree that you are a UK tax payer. We will only use your details to claim Gift Aid. You can also download our Gift Aid form and post back to us.

Did you know that anybody receiving an income in the UK pays tax, and therefore can claim Gift Aid? This includes all types of income, including:

  • Wages
  • Benefits
  • Pensions

If you receive any of the above, please consider Gift Aid. It’s a quick, simple way of raising even more for your local children’s hospice.

Gift Aid

Please notify Bluebell Wood Children’s Hospice if you:

  • want to cancel this declaration
  • change your name or home address
  • no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains.

If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.

Please be aware that if you are a UK taxpayer and pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all your donations in that tax year it is your responsibility to pay any difference.