Donating clothes or bric-a-brac to one of our nine shops is a great way of supporting us. Each bag of clothes donated to our shops raises, on average, £15 for our hospice.
By bringing us your items, you will be helping us create unforgettable memories for our children, young adults and their families.
You can bring any bags of unwanted items to one of our Bag It Up days around the region, or you can drop donations into our hospice or shop locations.
We hold Bag It Up days often at:
- Brinsworth Community Centre
- Lakeside Village, Doncaster.
For dates of these days, contact our reception on 01909 517360 or visit our Bag It Up.
We also have a furniture shop, in Hellaby, selling items including second hand beds, sofas and electrical items. If you have furniture or electrical goods to donate, please call our furniture shop on 01709 530055 to arrange for our drivers to pick up your items.
The sale of just one piece of furniture can pay for a music therapy session for a child, allowing them to express themselves through music. Abbey explains more about how your Bag It Up day can help our hospice…
Did you know that…
- Clothes don’t need to be ironed before donating. Our lovely volunteers steam clothes, so you don’t have to!
- Our van drivers will pick up donations of eight bags or more.
- We PAT test all donated electrical items before they are sold.
- Bags and shoes are big sellers in our shops – we’re always n the lookout for more.
- Furniture donated has to be safe and legal, for example they must have fire safety labels. Call our Hellaby shop for more details.