In order to boost profile and help raise vital funds towards our £4m annual running costs, businesses can sponsor some of our regular, key activities. This helps to minimise our costs, which in turn means that we can spend more on our children and families.
For businesses, these sponsorship opportunities offer a tangible and practical way in which you can help the running of the hospice. In addition, they provide opportunities to raise business profile with our current supporters, as well as enormous brand awareness in the wider community.
We create bespoke sponsorship packages for businesses. Some examples of how you could get involved include:
- Paying for some of our specialist sessions for our children and families. We have 250 sessions a month for children and families – these include play and music therapy, bereavement counselling and sibling support groups
- Event sponsorship. Our events raise thousands each year and are very well attended. Your branding will be included in all event literature and press and social media advertising
- Sponsor our mascot. George is a popular pooch and welcome addition to our events and is a chance for businesses to share their logo with our supporters
- Support a nurse. By pledging the amount of a nurse’s salary, your business can help to fund our specialist team
- Sponsor our promotional material. Every year, we produce materials to communicate with our many supporters. Sponsoring such activity will help us widen our reach and let us help more families.