There’s so many ways to raise money for Bluebell Wood, and we appreciate all of them so much. It’s thanks to your incredible efforts that we are able to support our families and keep our doors open 365 days a year, 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. Our Fundraising Packs will give you lots of ideas to start bringing in the pennies, and you download them all below, including our Sponsorship Form.
- Expecting a beautiful new baby? Guess the weight of the new bundle of joy and when it will arrive.
- Taking on a terrific time trial? Ask your supporters to guess when you’ll finish your big challenge.
- Can’t wait for I’m a Celeb and bonkers for Britain’s Got Talent? Gather your friends and family and choose your winner with this sweepstake.
- Waiting for the Best Man’s speech? Have a guess how long it will last.
What can I do?
- Why not get fit by fundraising? This is a great chance to go on a trek or start pounding the pavements as part of Team Bluebell.
- Can little nursery tots join in too? Of course, from Toddler Triathlons to Sponsored Bunny Hops there’s lot’s for younger fundraisers to try.
- What about primary school kids? Absolutely, from Non uniform days to Coin Trails there’s something for everyone.
- Can I host my own event? We’ve got lots of tips and tricks to help you host a fantastic fun day. You can add it to our events calendar too!
- What could I do to fundraise? If you’re raising money for a big event, why not take a look at what you could do to help you reach your fundraising target?
- Where can I get a Sponsorship Form? Are you out and about collecting sponsors? Download our form here.
Find out more
- What can my donation do? We can help make every penny count, and you can see what your amazing efforts can pay for here.
- Did you know? There’s so many ways to start fundraising and they don’t all involve jumping from a plane or running marathons. Some of them are easier than you might think.
- How can we help? We really appreciate everything you do and we can help you along the way too.
- What about the legal stuff? If you’re not sure about something, please feel free to give us a call on 01909 517 365.
- Why fundraise for Bluebell Wood? We can give you over 250 reasons to fundraise for us… the 250 children and families we support.