Our website terms and conditions
Any reference to Bluebell Wood Children’s Hospice, we, us and our is referring to Bluebell Wood Children’s Hospice. Our hospice is a registered charity in England and Wales (registered number is 1076958 ) and our address is Cramfit Road, North Anston, Sheffield, S25 4AJ.
Any reference to website(s) or site(s) is to a website owned and controlled by Bluebell Wood Children’s Hospice. Any reference to you or your is a reference to you as a visitor of our website. We may change our Terms and Conditions, and will post any revisions on our website.
Our site is protected by copyright. This means that no part of it, including images, logos, text etc can be copied and used, for printing, republishing, pod-casting, transmitting or broadcasting, without the prior consent of Bluebell Wood Children’s Hospice. Information may only be printed or downloaded for personal and non-commercial use.
Please contact our Marketing and Communications Team on 01909 517360 if you wish to use content from our site.
We cannot accept liability for any damages from the use of our website (whether they are foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise) which incur loss of business, loss of data, loss of profits, loss or reputation or any other damages. Please also note that we take great care to ensure our site is accurate, however we cannot take responsibility if you decide to use information that you have not double checked yourself.
We always work hard to ensure that our site is free from viruses or bugs.
Abiding by the law
In viewing our site you must agree to abide by the law and not use it to cause distress to others or inhibit their enjoyment. Equally, people may not use the email facilities on this site to send obscene or offensive messages or other material.
Please note that these Terms & Conditions shall be governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and therefore the courts of England and Wales shall have jurisdiction over any disputes arising from this website.
Our online shop terms and conditions
We display and accept payments in pounds sterling. However, you can usually pay us with any international credit/debit card and your bank will do the conversion for you at the current exchange rate.
We only ship to mainland UK at this time. Postage and packaging is included in the price of our items.
Purchases on this website are covered by The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000
Full contact details of the supplier
Bluebell Wood Children’s Hospice/The Richard Foundation
Registered Charity No. 1076958
Telephone: 01909 517360
We will refund purchases up to seven days from the date of delivery. Please return items to us at the address above.
Details of transactions are stored and are accessible by The Richard Foundation. These do not contain your credit/debit card information.
Our lottery terms and conditions
- Prizes are automatically claimed so you don’t need to worry about remembering to check your numbers, if you’re a winner we’ll send you a cheque in the post.
- Our lottery is only open to players aged 16 or over.
- Bluebell Wood Children’s Hospice lottery is licensed and regulated by the Gambling Commission. Our licence number is 030333-N-311914-002
- Please read our full list of terms and conditions before entering our lottery.
- You can read a copy of our Self exclusion policy
- Please gamble responsibly. www.gambleaware.co.uk
Our prize draw terms and conditions
- The Prize Draw is open to people aged 18 and over who fill in the prize draw card with their details.
- Employees of Bluebell Wood Children’s Hospice or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
- Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- By submitting your personal information you agree to receive emails from Bluebell Wood Children’s Hospice containing offers and events that we think may interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email that we send.
- Only one entry is allowed per person per event. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted.
- Bluebell Wood Children’s Hospice accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by Bluebell Wood Children’s Hospice.
- One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed at random every twelve weeks, including all the entries received during the twelve week period prior to the date of the draw.
- The winner will receive a £20 Love 2 Shop voucher.
- Bluebell Wood Children’s Hospice accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
- The winner will be notified by email within two weeks of the draw and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to Bluebell Wood Children’s Hospice within 14 days of being notified, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Bluebell Wood Children’s Hospice shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above. If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Bluebell Wood Children’s Hospice shall be entitled to select another winner.
- The prize will be sent to the winner by Bluebell Wood Children’s Hospice by post.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- Bluebell Wood Children’s Hospice retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value.
- The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on Bluebell Wood Children’s Hospice’s reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by Bluebell Wood Children’s Hospice, both before and after the closing date of the Prize Draw for an unlimited time, of the winner’s voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
- Bluebell Wood Children’s Hospice shall use and take care of any personal information you supply to it in accordance with data protection legislation. By entering the Prize Draw, you agree to the collection, retention, usage and distribution of your personal information in order to process and contact you about your Prize Draw entry, and for the purposes outlined above.
- Bluebell Wood Children’s Hospice accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize.
- Bluebell Wood Children’s Hospice reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Bluebell Wood Children’s Hospice in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Bluebell Wood Children’s Hospice shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Promoter: Helen Mower, Bluebell Wood Children’s Hospice, Cramfit Road, North Anston, Sheffield, S25 4AJ. Registered with the Gambling Commission www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk