Thank you for choosing to sign up to Gift Aid the goods you donate to our shops online.
Making a Gift Aid declaration on behalf of Bluebell Wood Children’s Hospice means for every pound raised from your donations we can receive an extra 25p from Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs (HMRC), helping your gift go further.
If you would like to Gift Aid the monetary donations that you make (and have made in the past four years) please visit www.bluebellwood.org/giftaid and fill out that form.
- I want to Gift Aid my current donation and any donations I may make in the future or have made in the past four years to Bluebell Wood Children’s Hospice.
- I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations in that tax year it is my responsibility to pay any difference.
- want to cancel this declaration
- change your name or home address
- no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains
If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return or ask HMRC to adjust your tax code.
We hold your data on our supporter database for a maximum of 7 years from the date of your last donation. We use your data to contact you about appeals, events and ways to support us (as above) and for anonymised statistical analysis. We will never pass your details to any other charity. From time to time, we may pass your data to data cleansing companies, to make sure our database is up to date and we are not mailing to supporters who have passed away or moved house. We never append or buy data to add to what we have collected from you. You can find more details on how we protect your personal data and privacy at www.bluebellwood.org/privacypolicy or by calling 01909 517 360.